Don’t be fooled by its name: ‘Ensaladilla Rusa’ (Russian Salad) is one of the most popular tapas in Spain. You can have it as a starter or as a main dish. Try it, you won’t regret it!
Preparation time30 minutes
- 450g boiled potatoes
- 350g boiled carrots
- 5 boiled eggs
- 150g tuna in oil
- 50g green olives
- 300g mayonnaise
- 50g white wine vinegar
- 5g salt
- 3g pepper
- 25ml La Española Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cut the boiled potatoes and the boiled carrots into cubes and put them in a bowl.
- Chop the eggs and the green olives and add them to the bowl.
- Crumble in the tuna and mix all the ingredients.
- Add salt, pepper and mayonnaise.
- Drizzle the salad with La Española Extra Virgin Olive Oil (you choose if Medium or Mild Flavour!) for the perfect final touch.